Download Movies From Here. Don't Forget To Share. Give us Your Valuable Feedback

Rowdy Rathore fails to beat Agneepath record at Box Office|| collects Rs 48 crores in 3 days

The first big release post IPL, Akshay Kumar's 'Rowdy Rathore' gets a mind-blowing opening at the box-office. The action thriller film has smashed collection record of Akki's previous film Housefull 2, but it has failed to beat the first week record of Hrithik Roshan's Agneepath.
Akshay Kumar's hardcore masala film Rowdy Rathore opened to packed houses this Friday. With an opening day collection figure of Rs 15 crores, the film already entered the big league. The business was steady over the weekend and the film collected around Rs 48 crores in its opening weekend - a very good initial. Trade circles account it as amongst the strongest openings of the year.
Next previous home
3 comments:

this is a very nice site. I like it so much.


Good answer back in return of this issue with firm arguments
and describing all on the topic of that.

My weblog :: waist to height ratio ranges


I comment when I especially enjoy a post on a website or if I have something to valuable to contribute to the discussion.
It's a result of the passion communicated in the article I looked at. And after this article "Rowdy Rathore fails to beat Agneepath record at Box Office|| collects Rs 48 crores in 3 days". I was moved enough to post a thought ;-) I do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright.
Could it be just me or does it appear like a few of these
responses come across as if they are left by brain dead visitors?
:-P And, if you are writing on additional social sites, I would
like to follow you. Could you list all of all your public sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?


Here is my site; best diet plan for women


Post a Comment

Floating Vertical Bar With Share Buttons widget

Popular Posts